- 1). Pour some acetone (commonly found in nail polish remover) onto a cotton square.
- 2). Hold the cotton square on the super glue for 3 to 5 minutes.
- 3). Rub the cotton square on the super glue until it is removed.
- 4). Use as many cotton squares as you need, wetting each one with acetone before scrubbing.
- 1). Use the plastic putty knife to loosen the edges of the glue.
- 2). Scrape gently underneath the glue until it is removed.
- 3). Follow up with a warm damp cloth to remove any film.
- 1). Squirt a small amount of adhesive remover onto the cloth.
- 2). Hold the cloth on the glue for 2 minutes.
- 3). Use the cloth to wipe away the glue.