- 1). Remove a front wheel by parking the mower on a flat surface like a concrete pad and blocking up the front axle securely. Lift lighter riding mowers onto blocks by hand, or use a jack for heavier models. Remove the front axle cover, retaining ring and washers and then slide the wheel off the axle.
- 2). Replace the front wheel by sliding it back onto the axle. Replace the two washers next to each other, then the retaining ring and the axle cover.
- 3). Block up the rear axle to remove a rear wheel. Remove the five hub bolts and pull the wheel off. Make your repairs, or replace the wheel, then reassemble, tightening the bolts securely. Tighten the bolts in a pattern where the bolts are tightened diagonally opposite each other, rather than tightening bolts adjacent to each other.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us