- 1). Remove a front wheel by parking the mower on a flat surface like a concrete pad and blocking up the front axle securely. Lift lighter riding mowers onto blocks by hand, or use a jack for heavier models. Remove the front axle cover, retaining ring and washers and then slide the wheel off the axle.
- 2). Replace the front wheel by sliding it back onto the axle. Replace the two washers next to each other, then the retaining ring and the axle cover.
- 3). Block up the rear axle to remove a rear wheel. Remove the five hub bolts and pull the wheel off. Make your repairs, or replace the wheel, then reassemble, tightening the bolts securely. Tighten the bolts in a pattern where the bolts are tightened diagonally opposite each other, rather than tightening bolts adjacent to each other.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us