Hence the perfect solution is to incorporate foods that burn belly fat in your diet. These foods will supply sufficient fuel to carry out various metabolic processes in the body. Some foods have an accelerated effect on body metabolism and they boost the process of metabolism or break down of food in the body. These "foods that burn belly fat" increase the rate of burning calories as well as stored fatty deposits in the body. Fat burning food burns more calories than consumed.
Check out Top 8 foods that burn belly fat below!
1. Lean beef, chicken, pork, turkey and eggs: All these animal meat require more calories and time to get properly digested. Eggs are considered as wholesome meal that not just contain all the essential nutrients but also helps to stay full for more time.
2. Tuna, salmon and sardines: Fish and other seafood are rich in omega 3 fatty acids that have strong effect on metabolism. Omega 3 fatty acids regulate the levels of leptin, hormone that is strongly related to fat metabolism.
3. Garlic: Garlic accelerates the process of metabolism which helps in breaking down more fat deposits accumulated in the body.
4. Thermogenic foods: Some foods stimulate the fat burning process and thereby help in breaking down fat deposits around the belly region. They initiate a thermodynamic burn that lasts for hours after you eat. The result is your body is burning fat even when you are at rest. Some of the thermogenic foods that burn belly fat are chilli powder, apple cider vinegar, mustard, celery and cayenne pepper.
5. Green tea: Green herbal tea is one of the healthiest and easiest ways to burn fat around the belly region. Studies have shown that green tea contains catechins (antioxidant plant metabolites) that suppress lipid absorption in the diet. The caffeine present in green tea boosts your body metabolism and promotes fat burning process. Another way in which green tea helps lose stubborn fat around the waist line is by suppressing your appetite. Several studies have stated that green tea suppresses your natural appetite, which in turn prevents overeating and unhealthy eating, thereby preventing fat storage.
6. Fibre: Fiber is a one of the best foods that burn belly fat as it works by giving you a feeling of satiety, and hence preventing eating unhealthy snacks in between meals. Fiber is a difficult food constituent that the body can digest. Hence body has to spend more energy and calories to simply break down the fibre contained in fat burning foods.
7. Green bean coffee extract: This unroasted coffee extract has created hype in the weight loss industry. Studies have found that cholorogenic acid present in green bean coffee extract assist the body in burning high amounts of fat and lipids. This active ingredient also helps in boosting body metabolism that accelerates fat burning process.
8. Vegetables: Some of the best foods that burn belly fat are vegetables, including are cabbage, beets and asparagus. These vegetables work as diuretics which lead to accelerated metabolism that eliminates fatty deposits lodged in to the body cells. These diuretics break down the fatty deposits accumulated in the body into small chunks which are easier for the body to flush out from the body.
The above mentioned foods that burn belly fat have a profound action on fat metabolism. Hence, many supplements are manufactured using these natural fat burning ingredients. These supplements are easy and convenient to take, especially for those who do not have time to incorporate all these foods in their weight loss plan. These foods or supplements when combined with correct exercise regime help in achieving better and fast results.