- 1). Measure the sides and angles of the triangles using a protractor, a measuring tool used in geometry. Obtain as many measurements as possible.
- 2). Check if both triangles have three pairs of equal sides.
- 3). Check if both triangles share two equal sides with an equal angle between them.
- 4). Check if both triangles have any two angles and one side in common.
- 5). Check if both triangles are right triangles. Right triangles contain one 90 degree angle. If so, see if their hypotenuses (the longest side of the right triangle) and one leg are of equal length.
- 6). Decide if the triangles are congruent. If any of the possibilities in step 2-5 are true, the triangles are congruent.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us