- 1). Click "Start." The "Start" button on your Windows 7 computer is in the lower-left corner. In Windows Vista and 7 the button has the Windows logo on it. In Windows XP and earlier it states "Start."
- 2). Click "Control Panel."
- 3). Double-click "Devices and Printers."
- 4). Right-click on the Canon Pixma MP780 icon. Click "Printer Properties." This will open a window containing all of the aspects about your Canon Pixma MP780's profile that you can change. Use the tabs at the top of the window to specify a category of settings that you would like to change. Then, use the boxes and windows within that page to actually make the changes.
- 5). Click "OK" to finish changing your Canon Pixma printer profile.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Clear Ideas to Reach Your Target Audience in Commercial Real Estate Marketing
- Search Engine Ranking - How the Search Engines Assign Rankings
- The Importance Of International Seo Services
- Types of Info Products That Sell Best
- Information on Bad Credit Mortgages
- 5 Steps to Crystal Clear Communication, Says Top Customer Service Speaker & Telemarketing Speaker
- Create a 30-60-90-Day Plan Now to Boost Your Job Search in the Future
- Executive Coaching To Discover Your Purpose - Purpose-Driven Work
- Affiliate Linking Options
- Everything You Need to Know About Navel Piercings
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us