- 1). Click "Start." The "Start" button on your Windows 7 computer is in the lower-left corner. In Windows Vista and 7 the button has the Windows logo on it. In Windows XP and earlier it states "Start."
- 2). Click "Control Panel."
- 3). Double-click "Devices and Printers."
- 4). Right-click on the Canon Pixma MP780 icon. Click "Printer Properties." This will open a window containing all of the aspects about your Canon Pixma MP780's profile that you can change. Use the tabs at the top of the window to specify a category of settings that you would like to change. Then, use the boxes and windows within that page to actually make the changes.
- 5). Click "OK" to finish changing your Canon Pixma printer profile.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us