- 1). Insert the symbol you want to locate at the top of your Word document. Place the cursor at the top of the document and click the "Insert" tab.
- 2). Click the "Symbol" button on the Office Ribbon to display a grid of commonly used symbols. Click "More Symbols" to open the "Symbol" dialog.
- 3). Select the symbol you want to search for and click "Insert" to place the symbol in your document. Highlight the symbol and press "Ctrl" and "C" to copy the symbol.
- 4). Press "Ctrl" and "F" to open the find dialog. Place the cursor in the "Find" box and press "Ctrl" and "V" to insert the symbol copied in the previous step.
- 5). Press "Find" to search for the symbol. Word will search the document for the symbol and find each occurrence of the character in your document.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us