- 1). Insert the symbol you want to locate at the top of your Word document. Place the cursor at the top of the document and click the "Insert" tab.
- 2). Click the "Symbol" button on the Office Ribbon to display a grid of commonly used symbols. Click "More Symbols" to open the "Symbol" dialog.
- 3). Select the symbol you want to search for and click "Insert" to place the symbol in your document. Highlight the symbol and press "Ctrl" and "C" to copy the symbol.
- 4). Press "Ctrl" and "F" to open the find dialog. Place the cursor in the "Find" box and press "Ctrl" and "V" to insert the symbol copied in the previous step.
- 5). Press "Find" to search for the symbol. Word will search the document for the symbol and find each occurrence of the character in your document.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us