- 1). Insert the symbol you want to locate at the top of your Word document. Place the cursor at the top of the document and click the "Insert" tab.
- 2). Click the "Symbol" button on the Office Ribbon to display a grid of commonly used symbols. Click "More Symbols" to open the "Symbol" dialog.
- 3). Select the symbol you want to search for and click "Insert" to place the symbol in your document. Highlight the symbol and press "Ctrl" and "C" to copy the symbol.
- 4). Press "Ctrl" and "F" to open the find dialog. Place the cursor in the "Find" box and press "Ctrl" and "V" to insert the symbol copied in the previous step.
- 5). Press "Find" to search for the symbol. Word will search the document for the symbol and find each occurrence of the character in your document.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us