- 1). Insert the symbol you want to locate at the top of your Word document. Place the cursor at the top of the document and click the "Insert" tab.
- 2). Click the "Symbol" button on the Office Ribbon to display a grid of commonly used symbols. Click "More Symbols" to open the "Symbol" dialog.
- 3). Select the symbol you want to search for and click "Insert" to place the symbol in your document. Highlight the symbol and press "Ctrl" and "C" to copy the symbol.
- 4). Press "Ctrl" and "F" to open the find dialog. Place the cursor in the "Find" box and press "Ctrl" and "V" to insert the symbol copied in the previous step.
- 5). Press "Find" to search for the symbol. Word will search the document for the symbol and find each occurrence of the character in your document.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- A Look at the MDWFP
- Evacuation Chairs - Design And Function
- The Spaniard Oversaw An Excellent Maiden Campaign In Charge Of The Toffees
- Xerxes Rift Leveling Guide – The Best Rift Leveling Guide?
- Darts Tips - How To Release A Dart
- How to Make Pitches With a Flute
- Downloadable Action Game - Westward III Gold Rush
- Article Marketing
- How to Install Non-Steam Counter Strike
- How to Write a Descriptive Essay Online
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us