- 1). Click the "Insert" tab of the ribbon at the top of the page. In the "Charts" area, select the type of chart you want to create. Excel 2007 provides many chart options including bar graphs, scatterplots and pie charts.
- 2). Click on the "Select Data" button in the "Design" section of the ribbon. In the "Chart Data Range," select the entire area that contains your chart data. In the "Legend Entries (Series)" section, click "Add" to select each segment of information.
- 3). Define the "x" values that are displayed on the horizontal axis and the "y" values that are displayed on the vertical axis. Name the series to display a description on the legend or select the cell that contains the series title to automatically update the chart when you update the cell. Add all of your series and click "OK" on each screen.
- 4). Select the "Layout" tab of the ribbon and click the "Chart Title" option box. Choose whether you want to display the main title above or on the first lines of the chart. Type in the chart title in the text box.
- 5). Click the "Axis Title" drop-down box and select both a horizontal axis label and vertical axis label. Type the descriptions of your data into the new axis text boxes. Save your Excel spreadsheet by pressing "Ctrl-S" or the save "Save" icon at the top of the screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us