- 1). Unplug the TV set from the electrical outlet and disconnect all antennas, wires and cables. Dust the television set and clean the screen with a soft, lint-free cloth and screen cleaner according to the manufacturer's directions. Use a screen cleaner specifically manufactured for the type of TV you have such as LCD cleaner.
- 2). Secure the cables and wires with a zip tie, elastic band or by wrapping them with packing tape. Pack them separately and label them by listing the content on the box. Wrap the TV's plug in the same manner as the other cables and wires.
- 3). Wrap the television in three-fourths-inch professional packing pads. Use bubble wrap if you don't have the professional packing pads. Cut high-density cardboard into four pieces, 3 inches bigger than the televisions sides, front and back. Cover each side of the TV with the cardboard.
- 4). Tightly wrap only the middle of the TV panel with shrink wrap if you are moving and the TV will be unpacked soon after the move.
- 5). Wrap the TV with packing paper followed by bubble wrap, the cardboard and then shrink wrap the entire panel if the TV will be placed in long-term storage.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us