- 1). Install the necessary batteries into the RCA remote control. Most RCA remote controls require two AA batteries.
- 2). Turn on the device you want to control, using the RCA remote, by manually pressing the power button on that device.
- 3). Point the remote at the electronic device and hold down the "Code Search" button for about three seconds. Then, press the button on the RCA remote control for that device (i.e. "TV" button) while holding down the "Code Search" button.
- 4). Release both buttons.
- 5). Begin pressing the power button on the RCA remote control while pointing the control at the device you turned on in step two. Continue doing this until the device shuts off. When it does, do not press the power button again or you will have to repeat this entire process.
- 6). Press "Enter" on the RCA remote control to save the code for that device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us