- 1). Install the necessary batteries into the RCA remote control. Most RCA remote controls require two AA batteries.
- 2). Turn on the device you want to control, using the RCA remote, by manually pressing the power button on that device.
- 3). Point the remote at the electronic device and hold down the "Code Search" button for about three seconds. Then, press the button on the RCA remote control for that device (i.e. "TV" button) while holding down the "Code Search" button.
- 4). Release both buttons.
- 5). Begin pressing the power button on the RCA remote control while pointing the control at the device you turned on in step two. Continue doing this until the device shuts off. When it does, do not press the power button again or you will have to repeat this entire process.
- 6). Press "Enter" on the RCA remote control to save the code for that device.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- The Attributes of Women's Church Hats
- How to Help Companies and Earn Money From Doing It
- Laptop computer Bag Vs Laptop computer Backpack - How to Select Which is Proper For You
- Social Media Marketing Tips That You Must Know
- Aspects to Consider About Hair Scissors
- The great Irish Tea
- How To Make Money Working From Home
- Fashion and Style
- Tend Not To Spend Some Money On the Web Without It Advice
- The Beauty Of Art
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us