- Deciding upon a gift for a law school graduate can be tough. The field changes so quickly it can be hard to find a gift that will be useful and treasured for years after you celebrate your law student's graduation. From traditional to high tech, there are many useful gifts that will stand the test of time and will show your graduate that you wish her all the best.
- Every lawyer needs a briefcase to carry documents, a laptop and other resources to court. A gift of a new briefcase is as thoughtful as it is traditional and will be part of your graduate's workday for years to come.
- Make sure your law school graduate is never late for court by giving her a practical watch. Engrave your graduate's name, the date of her graduation and your name for a classic touch.
Digital Note-Taking Pen
- Help your law school graduate stay organized with a digital note-taking pen. This technological wonder will record every note your graduate takes and make them accessible by computer for later review.
Shoe Inserts and Foot Massager
- Shoe inserts and a foot massager might seem like strange gifts, but think of how much time your law school graduate will spend on her feet. A gift given with her comfort in mind is thoughtful and helpful.