- 1). Open "Nancy Drew Curse of Blackmoor Manor."
- 2). Wait for the title screen of the game to appear then use your mouse to left-click the "help" option. This will display a short description of actions and objects that are used during the game as well as an explanation of how to load and save. After reading everything click "done" to return to the main menu.
- 3). Click the "New Game" option on the main menu to be taken to the player challenge screen. Click "gameplay overview" for a fully guide on how to play the game. The voice of Nancy Drew will explain the basics of the game to you and give you a chance to try out all the commands until you are ready to start playing the game. Follow her instructions and click the "next" button at the top right hand side of the game screen to advance to the next lesson she gives you. After teaching you all the basics of playing the game, you will be returned to the player challenge screen.
- 4). Click the "junior detective" or "senior detective" option to start the game. In "Junior Detective" mode you will be given more clues and puzzles will be easier to solve. Watch the introduction sequence after which you will be inside your room in Blackmoor Manor. This is the same room as the one in the "gameplay overview" so perform all the actions you were taught to do and begin playing the game.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us