- 1). Connect your DXG camera to your computer using the DXG USB cable that came with your product.
- 2). Select the "Mass Storage" option on your camera's menu.
- 3). Open the "Computer" tab on your computer and find the input drive for your USB plugged into your camera.
- 4). Open a music folder on your library and select the songs you would like to download to your DXG.
- 5). Drag and drop the selected songs from your music folder to the USB drive for your camera. Allow a few seconds for loading and the songs will now be available on your DXG.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us