- 1). Connect your DXG camera to your computer using the DXG USB cable that came with your product.
- 2). Select the "Mass Storage" option on your camera's menu.
- 3). Open the "Computer" tab on your computer and find the input drive for your USB plugged into your camera.
- 4). Open a music folder on your library and select the songs you would like to download to your DXG.
- 5). Drag and drop the selected songs from your music folder to the USB drive for your camera. Allow a few seconds for loading and the songs will now be available on your DXG.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Indoor Paintball Games
- How to Stop Coming Over the Top in the Golf Swing
- Fun Math Board Games
- An Appreciation of Lynn Mctaggart, the Field and the Intention Experiment
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider Anniversary Cheats
- Groove Your Golf Swing the Easy Way - With the Medicus Driver!
- Quechua Tents: For the Camping Pro or the Beginner
- Triathlon Training For Beginners - Dispelling Popular Training Strategies
- Five Features Make Online Bingo Popular!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us