- 1). Connect your DXG camera to your computer using the DXG USB cable that came with your product.
- 2). Select the "Mass Storage" option on your camera's menu.
- 3). Open the "Computer" tab on your computer and find the input drive for your USB plugged into your camera.
- 4). Open a music folder on your library and select the songs you would like to download to your DXG.
- 5). Drag and drop the selected songs from your music folder to the USB drive for your camera. Allow a few seconds for loading and the songs will now be available on your DXG.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us