- 1). Connect your DXG camera to your computer using the DXG USB cable that came with your product.
- 2). Select the "Mass Storage" option on your camera's menu.
- 3). Open the "Computer" tab on your computer and find the input drive for your USB plugged into your camera.
- 4). Open a music folder on your library and select the songs you would like to download to your DXG.
- 5). Drag and drop the selected songs from your music folder to the USB drive for your camera. Allow a few seconds for loading and the songs will now be available on your DXG.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us