- 1). Attach a cleaning pad to the flat head of your mop pole.
- 2). Wipe the pad against the smudges in a back-and-forth motion. Use enough pressure to remove or at the very least smooth the smudges.
- 3). Wet the area by lightly spraying with water from a spray bottle if the wiping motions didn't eliminate the smudges. Wipe the wet areas with your microfiber mop. The smudges should quickly disappear. Otherwise, the mark on your floor might be damage to the urethane clear coat rather than a smudge on top of it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- An Overview Of The Main Specifications Of The Stunning HTC Titan
- Mobile Phone Deals-Encouraging the best offers among you
- How to Report Website Fraud
- How to Remove the Ask Toolbar Completely
- The Acer neoTouch P400 is impressive in many ways
- How to Choose A Good Tech News Provider
- How to Import an Excel Spreadsheet to a Workbook
- How to Use the Magic Wand in Photoshop
- VHS Vs. DVD
- How to Hook Your Account Up With Bungie
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us