- 1). Attach a cleaning pad to the flat head of your mop pole.
- 2). Wipe the pad against the smudges in a back-and-forth motion. Use enough pressure to remove or at the very least smooth the smudges.
- 3). Wet the area by lightly spraying with water from a spray bottle if the wiping motions didn't eliminate the smudges. Wipe the wet areas with your microfiber mop. The smudges should quickly disappear. Otherwise, the mark on your floor might be damage to the urethane clear coat rather than a smudge on top of it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us