- 1). Attach a cleaning pad to the flat head of your mop pole.
- 2). Wipe the pad against the smudges in a back-and-forth motion. Use enough pressure to remove or at the very least smooth the smudges.
- 3). Wet the area by lightly spraying with water from a spray bottle if the wiping motions didn't eliminate the smudges. Wipe the wet areas with your microfiber mop. The smudges should quickly disappear. Otherwise, the mark on your floor might be damage to the urethane clear coat rather than a smudge on top of it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us