- 1). Attach a cleaning pad to the flat head of your mop pole.
- 2). Wipe the pad against the smudges in a back-and-forth motion. Use enough pressure to remove or at the very least smooth the smudges.
- 3). Wet the area by lightly spraying with water from a spray bottle if the wiping motions didn't eliminate the smudges. Wipe the wet areas with your microfiber mop. The smudges should quickly disappear. Otherwise, the mark on your floor might be damage to the urethane clear coat rather than a smudge on top of it.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Choosing A Speargun For Use In The UK
- "Where the Wild Things Are" Photo: James Gandolfini
- Learning Objectives for Second Grade English
- Spend Less Around The House With Small Changes,fabric
- What You Need To Know Before You Buy Playstation 3 Console
- How to Get the Best World of Warcraft Gear
- The 25 Raddest Slasher Movies of All Time
- Is caffeine good or bad for me?
- How to Identify the Transition Metals
- Lord Voldemort - "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us