- 1). Travel to Lumbridge and speak to the Duke. The Duke will grant you permission to investigate the Cellars of Lumbridge.
- 2). Travel to the Cellars of Lumbridge. Head down the ladder, then go east. You will see a large pile of rubble.
- 3). Use the pickaxe on the pile of rubble to make a small hole, then crawl through the hole.
- 4). Pick up the broach on the other side of the hole. Exit the cellars and return to the Duke of Lumbridge.
- 5). Speak to the Duke and a scene will unfold. The Duke eventually will tell you to speak to the librarian Reldo in Varrock
- 6). Travel to the Varrock library and speak to Reldo. Explain to Reldo how you found the broach in the cellar. Reldo will point you to a book you must read in the library.
- 7). Read the book Reldo suggests. The book will explain that the symbols on the broach are of Goblin origin.
- 8). Return to the Cellars of Lumbridge and crawl through the hole you made previously.
- 9). Head immediately south until you reach a weak wall. Use the pickaxe on the wall to make another hole.
Crawl through the hole to reach the Goblin Maze.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us