- 1). Travel to Lumbridge and speak to the Duke. The Duke will grant you permission to investigate the Cellars of Lumbridge.
- 2). Travel to the Cellars of Lumbridge. Head down the ladder, then go east. You will see a large pile of rubble.
- 3). Use the pickaxe on the pile of rubble to make a small hole, then crawl through the hole.
- 4). Pick up the broach on the other side of the hole. Exit the cellars and return to the Duke of Lumbridge.
- 5). Speak to the Duke and a scene will unfold. The Duke eventually will tell you to speak to the librarian Reldo in Varrock
- 6). Travel to the Varrock library and speak to Reldo. Explain to Reldo how you found the broach in the cellar. Reldo will point you to a book you must read in the library.
- 7). Read the book Reldo suggests. The book will explain that the symbols on the broach are of Goblin origin.
- 8). Return to the Cellars of Lumbridge and crawl through the hole you made previously.
- 9). Head immediately south until you reach a weak wall. Use the pickaxe on the wall to make another hole.
Crawl through the hole to reach the Goblin Maze.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us