- 1). Start a text editor or webpage editor. Click "File" and then click "Open." Select the HTML document you want to edit and then open it.
- 2). Scroll down the document until you find the HTML element you want to edit. For example, if you wish to edit a FONT element, look for the HTML tag <font> in the area of the document you need to make changes on.
- 3). Look for quotation marks next to the attribute name you want to change in the HTML tag. The text within the quotation marks sets the value for that particular attribute name. For example, in <font color="red">, "color" is the name of the attribute and "red" is its value.
- 4). Click and drag the left mouse button over the text value. Your text editor should highlight the text value to indicate it is selected. Do not select the quotation marks.
- 5). Press the "Backspace" button to erase the current text value. Or type over it with a new value. For example, enter "blue" to change the font color from red.
- 6). Click "File" and then click "Save." View the updated HTML document in a web browser, or the webpage editor if it includes a visual editing environment or WYSIWYG.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us