- 1). Peel off as much of the stuck paper as you can.
- 2). Carefully scrape the remainder with a putty knife, holding it at an angle so you avoid gouging the wood.
- 3). When you've scraped up all you can, rub medium-coarse (120- grit) sandpaper over the remaining gunk.
- 4). Continue until all traces of the paper are removed.
- 5). Using a damp rag or a paper towel, wipe up the paper shreds and glue gunk. If some of the glue proves to be tenacious, use hot soapy water and a plastic scrubber.
- 6). Allow the shelf to dry thoroughly before you refinish it or apply new covering.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Don"t Procrastinate when It Comes to Meeting Single Women
- Wedding and Marriage Planning Blues - 8 Steps to Making Up From a Wedding Planning (or Other) Fight
- Flirting Secrets - Powerful Patterns
- Be a Master Dater and Attract Any Girl You Desire - Hook Up With Younger Women
- Get A Woman For A Night or Get A Soulmate For Life - Your Choice
- Breakfast Brunch Party Ideas
- Ideas for Gala Centerpieces & Arrangements
- Wedding Albums, Choosing the Right Type For You
- Fascinating Wedding Favors
- 5 Easy And Romantic Ways On How To Seduce A Man
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us