- 1). Insert your BackTrack disc into your computer; restart the computer. Press "any key" when prompted to boot into BackTrack Linux.
- 2). Click "BackTrack," then "Wireless Tools," then "Analyzers" and then "Kismet."
- 3). Type "iwconfig" and press "Enter." Wait while Kismet detects the available networks in your wireless area. It'll show you all wireless networks, including those with hidden SSIDs. You'll be able to see what's shown about your wireless access point.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Art Glass Is a Wondrous Thing
- Hair Cutting Scissors Review
- Why Content Is Consider As King While Optimizing A Website
- Business of Radar Detector: Think about It
- Making Sure You Are Protected Using Protective Clothing From The Sun
- Like Australian Ladies? Have A Look At Girls Out West
- The Supposed Price Of Snow Boots
- Giaretta Winery
- HostGator Review Part 2: Choosing My Hosting Plan
- How Affordable Are Designer Mens Clothes
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us