- 1). Insert your BackTrack disc into your computer; restart the computer. Press "any key" when prompted to boot into BackTrack Linux.
- 2). Click "BackTrack," then "Wireless Tools," then "Analyzers" and then "Kismet."
- 3). Type "iwconfig" and press "Enter." Wait while Kismet detects the available networks in your wireless area. It'll show you all wireless networks, including those with hidden SSIDs. You'll be able to see what's shown about your wireless access point.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us