- 1). Place the lawn edger on the ground and place the on/off switch to the on position. Push down on the primer pump seven to 10 times. Pull on the starter cord while holding down the throttle lever located on the other side of the edger shaft.
- 2). Maneuver the cutter blade at the edge you wish to create and walk in a straight line, keeping the blade at ground level. Walk slowly to remove all grass and dirt from the edge.
- 3). Lift the edger blade at corners or angles to keep the edges straight. Reposition the lawn edger at the end of the first cut so that you are creating a new angle, keeping the edge sharp.
- 4). Walk slowly, turning your body, not the blade of the lawn edger, to create curved cuts.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us