- 1). Place the lawn edger on the ground and place the on/off switch to the on position. Push down on the primer pump seven to 10 times. Pull on the starter cord while holding down the throttle lever located on the other side of the edger shaft.
- 2). Maneuver the cutter blade at the edge you wish to create and walk in a straight line, keeping the blade at ground level. Walk slowly to remove all grass and dirt from the edge.
- 3). Lift the edger blade at corners or angles to keep the edges straight. Reposition the lawn edger at the end of the first cut so that you are creating a new angle, keeping the edge sharp.
- 4). Walk slowly, turning your body, not the blade of the lawn edger, to create curved cuts.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us