- 1). Place your roast in a slow cooker, rounded portion up.
- 2). Add soup mix to your roast. Open the packet of onion soup mix and sprinkle evenly over the top of your roast.
- 3). Pour the can of cream of mushroom over the roast. If you have a large roast, you may need to add a second can of cream of mushroom to your slow cooker.
- 4). Open the can of mushrooms and drain the juice from the can. Evenly sprinkle the mushrooms over the top of the roast.
- 5). Place the lid on the slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker on to the high setting. Cook the roast on high for 2 hours.
- 6). Turn the setting to low and cook for 6 to 7 more hours. Your roast will be tender and savory when it is done cooking.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time