- 1). Attach the front and rear axles to the body of the mouse trap car kit. Be sure that the axle with the notch in the center is installed in the rear of the car. Glue the wheels to the ends of the axles.
- 2). Remove the bait holder and catch hook from the mouse trap. Locate the point where the trap's spring meets the U-shaped wire arm. Cut the U-shaped bail on the side opposite the spring just above where it meets the wooden base of the mouse trap. Straighten out the bends in the spring-loaded wire arm with a pair of pliers. Bend a short hook in the end of the wire arm.
- 3). Position the mouse trap onto the car. The straightened spring-loaded arm should be pointing forward. Glue the mouse trap into position on the car with epoxy. Set the car aside to allow the glue to dry completely.
- 4). Tie a loop in the end of a long piece of string. Tie the opposite end of the string onto the small hook at the end of the mouse trap arm, adjusting the length of the string so that the end of the loop is about 1/2-inch short of the hook in the center of the car's rear axle.
- 5). Pull the spring-loaded arm toward the rear of the car. Slip the loop in the string over the hook in the rear wheel and rotate the rear wheels to wind the string around the axle. Keep rotating the wheels until the spring-loaded arm is pointing toward the rear of the car. Hold the spring-loaded arm securely against the base of the mouse trap with your hand.
- 6). Place the mouse trap car onto a flat surface, pointing the car in the direction you want it to travel. Release the spring-loaded arm, and the car should be propelled forward.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Teaching Literature through Reading and Analyzing One Quranic Surah
- Lucinda Williams - Car Wheels on a Gravel Road, Deluxe Edition
- Want a Skate Shop?
- Christmas Countdown
- How to Kill Ogres Fast in "Two Worlds"
- Good-To-Know Points In Choosing The Right Kind Of Baseball Bags
- Ketose Definition
- Nas Bio
- Sugarland"s "Love on the Inside" Tour hits Minneapolis, MN
- How to Build a Grunt on "LEGO Halo"
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us