- 1). Research esthetician careers. Observe the work of those employed in beauty salons, private practices or day spas. Ask them questions about the field and what they do on a day-to-day basis.
- 2). Seek an education in cosmetology. Decide whether you want to earn your education online or at vocational school. Observe the various types of programs since they will differ on the tuition, schedule and length of time to complete.
- 3). Attend the cosmetology school. You will take courses in facial skincare, nutrition, anatomy and physiology and cosmetic ingredients. Also, you will learn about marketing, business and management.
- 4). Become a licensed esthetician. Once you've graduated from cosmetology school, you can apply for licensure within your state. The test consists of a written examination and an oral examination.
- 5). Find work as an esthetician. Build your clientele by performing your treatments on friends and family members. Find jobs or job resources at the National Cosmetology Association website. Your cosmetology school may also offer job placement assistance.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us