- 1). Research esthetician careers. Observe the work of those employed in beauty salons, private practices or day spas. Ask them questions about the field and what they do on a day-to-day basis.
- 2). Seek an education in cosmetology. Decide whether you want to earn your education online or at vocational school. Observe the various types of programs since they will differ on the tuition, schedule and length of time to complete.
- 3). Attend the cosmetology school. You will take courses in facial skincare, nutrition, anatomy and physiology and cosmetic ingredients. Also, you will learn about marketing, business and management.
- 4). Become a licensed esthetician. Once you've graduated from cosmetology school, you can apply for licensure within your state. The test consists of a written examination and an oral examination.
- 5). Find work as an esthetician. Build your clientele by performing your treatments on friends and family members. Find jobs or job resources at the National Cosmetology Association website. Your cosmetology school may also offer job placement assistance.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Clear Ideas to Reach Your Target Audience in Commercial Real Estate Marketing
- Search Engine Ranking - How the Search Engines Assign Rankings
- The Importance Of International Seo Services
- Types of Info Products That Sell Best
- Information on Bad Credit Mortgages
- 5 Steps to Crystal Clear Communication, Says Top Customer Service Speaker & Telemarketing Speaker
- Create a 30-60-90-Day Plan Now to Boost Your Job Search in the Future
- Executive Coaching To Discover Your Purpose - Purpose-Driven Work
- Affiliate Linking Options
- Everything You Need to Know About Navel Piercings
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us