- 1). Open Adobe Photoshop and your image project.
- 2). Hold "Ctrl" (Macintosh) and click the paintbrush icon within the toolbox. Right-click in Windows.
- 3). Click the "Pencil Tool" and draw your shape. The tool isn't aliased, providing sharper edges.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us