- 1). Open Adobe Photoshop and your image project.
- 2). Hold "Ctrl" (Macintosh) and click the paintbrush icon within the toolbox. Right-click in Windows.
- 3). Click the "Pencil Tool" and draw your shape. The tool isn't aliased, providing sharper edges.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Choose the Right Corporate Gift
- Smart Mop Review
- Paid Surveys - Another Earning Opportunity, Or Not?
- Yellow Designer Sarees Are Being Loved
- Impliment Good SEO, Don"t Over Optimize
- Shopping on Sears Cyber Monday
- How to Save Money on Groceries
- Fancy Lehnga Cholis
- The Top 10 Ways to Ruin Your Business Marketing
- Online Business Marketing Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us