- 1). Open the iTunes digital media management software on your computer. You can access it by double-clicking the "iTunes" icon on your desktop or going to the Programs menu.
- 2). Plug in the USB connector cable into the iPhone and computer, connecting both units.
- 3). Go to the "Devices" list on the iTunes left sidebar and select the label for your iPhone.
- 4). Click the "Info" tab on the right pane and mark the box for "Sync Contacts." Select "Windows Contacts" or "Outlook." The option from the drop-down menu varies depending on which version of Apple iTunes you have installed.
- 5). Select "All contacts" or "Selected groups," depending on your preference and if the latter option is available. The default choice is "All contacts."
- 6). Click the "Apply" button. Your contacts are synced between Microsoft Outlook and the iPhone and all your contacts' details are backed up.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us