- 1). Step both legs through the leg openings of the climbing harness.
- 2). Pull the harness up, aligning the top of the harness with your waist.
- 3). Wrap the waist belt completely around your waist.
- 4). Pass the end of the strap through the slot on the waist buckle which is closest to the end of the strap. Pull the strap tight to remove any slack.
- 5). Pass the end of the strap in the opposite direction through the second slot on the waist buckle. Pull the strap tight.
- 6). Lift the buckle slightly away from your waist. Loop the buckle back around and pass the free end of the strap back through the first loop, so that the strap points back toward the direction you originally wrapped it in.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us