- 1). Plug in your carpet-cleaning machine. Adjust the machine so that the suction mechanism is activated. Some machines will have a switch to do this and others will simply have a button on the machine's handle.
- 2). Run the machine over the wet area to remove as much of the water as possible.
- 3). Lay a towel over the wet area.
- 4). Walk over the area to soak up the rest of the water. Use new portions of the towel once one area gets wet.
- 5). Let the area air dry completely. Do not place furniture or rugs over the area.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us