- 1). Plug in your carpet-cleaning machine. Adjust the machine so that the suction mechanism is activated. Some machines will have a switch to do this and others will simply have a button on the machine's handle.
- 2). Run the machine over the wet area to remove as much of the water as possible.
- 3). Lay a towel over the wet area.
- 4). Walk over the area to soak up the rest of the water. Use new portions of the towel once one area gets wet.
- 5). Let the area air dry completely. Do not place furniture or rugs over the area.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us