- 1). Visit the "HP Officejet Basic Software and Driver" download page (see Resources).
- 2). Click "Download."
- 3). Click "Save Only" when the pop-up window appears, and choose the location where you want to save the file.
- 4). Make sure the printer is not yet connected, then double-click the ".exe" file that you just saved.
- 5). Follow the on-screen instructions. The HP Officejet J5780 will now work with Windows Vista.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us