- 1). Stop the vehicle on a flat surface and shift the transmission into park or first gear (manual transmission). Turn off the engine and apply the parking brake. Turn the ignition back to the “On” position but do not re-start the engine.
- 2). Plug the code reader’s data cable into the 16-pin diagnostic data port. This port is situated approximately 6 inches above the pedal area, on the underside of the dashboard.
- 3). Turn on the code reader and choose “PCM” from its main menu. Select “Trouble Codes” from the PCM menu. Choose “Read All Current and Stored Trouble Codes” from the Trouble Codes menu.
- 4). Write down the trouble codes that are displayed on the code reader’s screen. If there are multiple codes, you may need to use the keys to scroll down further to make sure that you don’t miss any.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us