- 1). Locate the "Power" button, which is positioned at the lower-right corner of the HP LCD monitor. Tap the button to power off the LCD monitor.
- 2). Press and hold the "Menu" button, which is positioned either above the "Power" button or the left of the "Power" button, depending on your specific HP model. Keep the button held down for 10 seconds to unlock the monitor's OSD.
- 3). Release the "Menu" button and tap the "Power" button again to turn the monitor back on.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- A Look At Factors Of Being A Better Parent
- The 1987 Men’s World Outdoor Championship Medalists
- Clever Tattoo Ideas
- Revealing Paradise
- A Special Note to Band Directors About Oboe Reeds
- How to Have Elk Ivory Made Into Jewelry
- Fun Ways to Teach Expository Writing
- Tips for Creating Magic Routine
- Golfing Ideas That Can Make The Other Players Quiver!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us