- 1). Open the hood and unscrew the mounting screws on the top of the headlight housing assembly.
- 2). Slide the assembly forward.
- 3). Unplug the electrical connector from the back of the housing assembly.
- 4). Rotate the headlight bulb counterclockwise and remove it from the housing.
- 5). Insert the headlight bulb into the new housing and rotate it clockwise to lock it into the housing.
- 6). Slide the housing back into the chassis and reconnect the electrical plug.
- 7). Secure the housing with the factory mounting screws.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time