- 1). Turn off the grill and allow it to cool before cleaning.
- 2). Dampen a cloth with warm water and wring it out. Apply two or three drops of mild dish detergent to the cloth. You can also use stainless-steel cleaner according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- 3). Wipe the outside of the grill with the cloth, concentrating on soiled areas. Follow the direction of the grain.
- 4). Rinse the cloth with water and wring it out.
- 5). Wipe the grill with the damp cloth to remove any detergent residue. Follow the grain.
- 6). Dry the stainless-steel grill with a clean towel.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Something Clickable
- How to Use a Vivitar Vivicam 55 Digital Camera
- How to Land a Powered Paraglider
- Get Yourself A Hi-Tech Gadget From A Mobile Phone Shop
- How to unlock T-Mobile / Wind Huawei Tap U7519
- How to Do a Lookup to a Sum Cell With the Same Outcome
- Homemade Echo Tape Decks
- GEORGE - The Bottom Line
- How to Uninstall a File Called Viewpoint
- How To Find A Php Generator To Make Building Your Website Easier
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us