- 1). Take your ACT score and compare it to the percentage chart at "SAT-ACT Conversion Chart" to find what percentage of the population you score in. A 36 is a perfect score and would put you in the 99th percentile, meaning you scored higher than 99 percent of all people taking the test.
- 2). Find the corresponding percentage on the SAT percentages chart. The SAT is divided into two major sections, Reading and Math. Use your percentage score to find both your reading and math SAT score approximations.
- 3). Find your equivalent score based on the new SAT system by checking your work against the ACT to SAT calculator offered by TutorFox.com.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us