- 1). Take your ACT score and compare it to the percentage chart at "SAT-ACT Conversion Chart" to find what percentage of the population you score in. A 36 is a perfect score and would put you in the 99th percentile, meaning you scored higher than 99 percent of all people taking the test.
- 2). Find the corresponding percentage on the SAT percentages chart. The SAT is divided into two major sections, Reading and Math. Use your percentage score to find both your reading and math SAT score approximations.
- 3). Find your equivalent score based on the new SAT system by checking your work against the ACT to SAT calculator offered by TutorFox.com.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us