- 1). Before you do anything, check your "Recycle Bin." If you find your sound files there, right-click on them and select "Restore." They will go back to the folder you deleted them from.
- 2). Download and install some restoration software, like Pandora or File Scavenger.
- 3). Open the program. You'll be prompted to look in your recycle bin, which you have already done. Then select a drive to begin scanning for deleted files. This will usually be "C."
- 4). Right-click on a deleted sound file. Select "Recover to" from the drop-down menu. A new screen will come up.
- 5). Select the folder you want the files to go back into and click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us