- 1). Before you do anything, check your "Recycle Bin." If you find your sound files there, right-click on them and select "Restore." They will go back to the folder you deleted them from.
- 2). Download and install some restoration software, like Pandora or File Scavenger.
- 3). Open the program. You'll be prompted to look in your recycle bin, which you have already done. Then select a drive to begin scanning for deleted files. This will usually be "C."
- 4). Right-click on a deleted sound file. Select "Recover to" from the drop-down menu. A new screen will come up.
- 5). Select the folder you want the files to go back into and click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us