- 1). Before you do anything, check your "Recycle Bin." If you find your sound files there, right-click on them and select "Restore." They will go back to the folder you deleted them from.
- 2). Download and install some restoration software, like Pandora or File Scavenger.
- 3). Open the program. You'll be prompted to look in your recycle bin, which you have already done. Then select a drive to begin scanning for deleted files. This will usually be "C."
- 4). Right-click on a deleted sound file. Select "Recover to" from the drop-down menu. A new screen will come up.
- 5). Select the folder you want the files to go back into and click "OK."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us