1. Shop Around:- Different moneylenders have different kinds of schemes for loans. For instance, if you want loan, you might have different credit givers who will have different fees, different repayment structure and provisions for early repayment too. So, make sure that you search for different kinds of lenders. Also, look for someone who has their own website with online application procedures to make the process faster and better. A good moneylender can provide you loans without many hassles and make sure that your online applications are processed faster. Also, they will even provide you tailor made services for your different needs.
2. With or without collateral:- If you don't have collateral for securing personal loans, you can also check out the company that provides loans without collateral. But in such cases you may have to get unsecured loan with a higher rate of interest. At the same time, you can put your assets as collateral for use, but you will be putting your personal assets at risk. So, choose wisely.
3. Keep the documents ready:- It doesn't matter whether you are citizen of Singapore or a foreigner. Make sure that your financial documentation is ready. Gather paperwork like your passport, visa form if you are foreigner and keep a track of your tax form, your checking account statement, salary slips, deeds and title. When you submit your application online, make sure that you have all your documents ready because online applications are processed faster.
4. Flexible repayment options:- Choose a company that provides you flexible repayment options, where you can make a repayment earlier too. Having a moneylender whose rate of interest is competitive and dependent upon the credit score of the client will ensure faster, efficient and convenient services.
5. Emergency loans:- What if you need a personal credit in emergency? In such a situation, make sure you check a company that has the ability to provide emergency cash loans. Such a company will process your information as soon as possible and provide fast cash so that you have nothing to fear.
6. Figure what you can afford:- Just because you can take a bigger loan amount doesn't mean that you have to take it. Higher loan means higher rate of interest. So, make sure that you figure out the amount that you can afford to repay. Set up a budget and get a loan agreement that allows you faster and convenient payment options. Also, know that the loan may have ‘hidden fees,' so ask the company for transparent agreement and rule policies. This way you will have all the knowledge about your credit, the rate of interest and repayment.