- 1). Turn on the HP DeskJet F4235 printer. Move the paper output tray down and make sure paper is loaded in the printer.
- 2). Open the printer cartridge cover on the right side of the front of the device. The ink carriage will automatically move toward the center so you can change the cartridges.
- 3). Pull out the old cartridge(s) from the carriage with your fingers.
- 4). Remove the new cartridge(s) from the packaging, and remove the tape from the bottom of each cartridge.
- 5). Insert the new cartridge(s) into the carriage. The HP label should be facing upward. Make sure the black ink cartridge is placed in the right side of the carriage, and the color ink is placed in the left side of the carriage.
- 6). Close the printer cartridge cover. The printer may print an alignment page. If an alignment page is printed, place the printed page face-down on the scanner bed and close the scanner lid. Press the "Scan" button on the printer to complete the alignment.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us