- 1). Run paper scraps into a paper shredder.
- 2). Place the shredded paper scraps into a pot, and fill the pot with enough water to cover the scraps.
- 3). Boil the shredded scraps for 10 minutes.
- 4). Pour the boiled scraps into a blender, and blend on high for 15 to 30 seconds. This will turn the paper into pulp.
- 5). Fill a dish pan with 3 inches of water.
- 6). Insert a screen into the dish pan.
- 7). Pour a small handful of the paper pulp into the dish pan.
- 8). Swish the screen back and forth for a minute, then lift it out of the pan. Make sure to keep the screen parallel to the floor.
- 9). Allow the paper pulp on the screen to dry completely. Sunlight or an oven on very low heat will speed the process.
Lift the handmade paper from the screen to use it for your craft projects. You may need a dull knife to work the paper off the screen.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us