- 1). Measure out a 4-by-4-inch square in the cork and then cut it out. Put it aside.
- 2). Take a picture (or use one you already have) and print it out. Cut it down to a 4-by-4-inch size.
- 3). Place the glass over the photo. Place the cork behind the photo.
- 4). Use book binding tape to secure the edges and wrap a piece around each side. Make sure it is evenly placed on each side. If you don't like the look of the tape, use a hot glue gun and carefully administer a layer on each of the four inner sides. Be sure to cover the cork, photo and glass equally. If you're finding it difficult to hold your coaster while you glue it, place two binder clips on opposite sides of the coaster and glue one of the two remaining sides that do not have clips. Wait for the glue to dry and then glue the other side without a clip. When the glue is dry, remove one of the binder clips and glue that side. Repeat on the final side.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us