- 1). Measure out a 4-by-4-inch square in the cork and then cut it out. Put it aside.
- 2). Take a picture (or use one you already have) and print it out. Cut it down to a 4-by-4-inch size.
- 3). Place the glass over the photo. Place the cork behind the photo.
- 4). Use book binding tape to secure the edges and wrap a piece around each side. Make sure it is evenly placed on each side. If you don't like the look of the tape, use a hot glue gun and carefully administer a layer on each of the four inner sides. Be sure to cover the cork, photo and glass equally. If you're finding it difficult to hold your coaster while you glue it, place two binder clips on opposite sides of the coaster and glue one of the two remaining sides that do not have clips. Wait for the glue to dry and then glue the other side without a clip. When the glue is dry, remove one of the binder clips and glue that side. Repeat on the final side.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Care for Blue Junipers
- Get Some Lovely Natural Pine Furniture In Your Home With A Pine Furniture Sale.
- How to Decorate an Italian Country Kitchen
- Rug Pads: Every Rug Needs A Rug Pad
- How to Plan an Attic Renovation!
- How to Care for a Kangaroo Fern
- Yearn For A Luxurious Living Can Now Be Accomplished In High-end Designer Homes
- Weird Household Fixes
- Why Doing Heat Exchangers Repair Yourself Is Better
- Grape Vines Facts
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us