- 1). Check in the instruction manual that came with your device to see if your device employs "pressure sensitivity." Pressure sensitivity is when the amount of pressure you place on a touch screen matters when performing certain tasks. If your touch screen has no pressure sensitivity, it doesn't matter how hard or soft you press down on the screen. If it does, you'll have to be careful to ensure that basic touches perform the commands you want.
- 2). Make direct contact with the screen using your finger. Touch screens operate using the electromagnetism generated by the human body. That's how a touch screen knows exactly where you're touching at any given moment. If you wear gloves or some other protective object on your hands, that electromagnetism will be broken and the screen won't be able to function properly.
- 3). Learn when to touch the screen and when to slide your finger across the screen. Certain brands of smart phones, like the touch screen version of the Blackberry or Apple's iPhone, will require you to slide your finger across the screen to perform certain actions, versus simply touching a portion of the screen. If you're trying to tap down on something and it isn't performing to your liking, try sliding your finger across the screen to see if that doesn't result in the desired effect.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us