The house you live in, the people you are around, and even the air you breathe in.
Matter of fact, you could be suffering from allergies that you don't need to be experiencing just because of mold in your home.
Let me explain...
Mold is a serious thing to look out for in the home.
It most certainly affects the level of air quality in your living environment, and not in a positive manner.
Think about it.
It is a fungus infesting the foundation of your home and spreading its way through the moist areas it found its way to.
It may be the result of a flood or a leaky roof or just because of a damp area.
No matter what the cause, it is not something you want to be breathing in.
So what exactly does it do to your indoor air quality? It creates an unhealthy breathing environment for you and your family.
It can be toxic and can actually be the cause of allergies for some.
You might be experiencing coughing, sneezing, wheezing, itching, and more just because of mould present in your indoor living environment.
Just imagine the burden it can have on someone with asthma! If you suspect mold is the cause to your indoor air quality, it is best to take care of the problem immediately.
Not only will you be doing your health a favor, but you are stopping the mould from further spreading and deteriorating your home's foundation.