- 1). Remove any obviously "girly" items such as a canopy. If you like the idea of a covered top for your day bed, consider replacing the frilly canopy with a bed tent top. You can find these at many retail chains or online. A race car or tree house tent can transform your day bed from frilly princess palace to a rugged boy adventure in no time.
- 2). Change the color of the frame. You can paint or stain the current frame to give your day bed a more masculine look. Blue is a versatile color which you can find in a multitude of shades to complement any room décor. If your day bed has a stained wooden frame, try staining the wood a darker shade to give the bed a richer appearance.
- 3). Change the bedding. It may seem too easy of a fix, but sometimes this is all it takes to convert your girl's day bed to a boy's day bed. Sheets and blankets in the blues or earth tones, such as beige or brown, will give your day bed a whole new boyish look.
- 4). Add decorative pillows of his favorite sports team or super hero. Several retailers and discount department stores carry affordable sports-related throw pillows as well as popular cartoon and comic book characters.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us