- The front is the crystal, which comes in various colors. The back is dried glue that attaches to the fabric.
- Hot fix crystals need an applicator that picks up the crystal and holds it for precision placement. The applicator also heats up the glue on the back of the crystal, so the glue liquefies and is able to stick.
- Hot fix crystals are one of the most convenient forms of crystals, because they come with the glue---preventing a potential sticky mess.
- Hot fix crystals can are available between the sizes of 1.9 mm to 11 mm.
- With high reflectiveness, hot fix crystal rhinestones can be used to help an individual stand out. Light and movement magnify the rhinestones' impact.