- 1). Quit smoking, drinking and using drugs several weeks prior to leaving for basic training. You need to clean out your body so you'll be ready for the physical beating it is about to take.
- 2). Work out so you're in shape and have a higher level of stamina entering boot camp. This will help make your physical training easier.
- 3). Get into a positive mindset. Think about the goal and future outcome of your time spent training. Remind yourself that this is not forever. Try to remain as positive as possible to alleviate additional stress.
- 4). Avoid standing out. Try to blend in with the rest of the Marines in training. If you fall behind you'll be standing out and if you rise to the top you'll be expected to continue to excel and remain on top.
- 5). Move as fast as you can through all the physical tests. Run as fast as possible, because running is very important in Marine basic training.
- 6). Be as loud as possible in chants and call outs and when addressing superiors. Always address superiors by the correct rank.
- 7). Keep your chin held high and do as you're told.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Law & Legal & Attorney" Categories
Stay With Us