- 1). Locate the assembly bracket on the back of the dish. This is where the sleeve that the mast slides into is located. The elevation and azimuth (left and right) adjustments are part of the assembly bracket.
- 2). Loosen the elevation bolt and move the dish up and down. The dish has an elevation line and elevation guide. Line up the line with the number you need for your location. Tighten down the elevation bolt so the elevation is set.
- 3). Adjust the azimuth on the dish by loosening the azimuth bolt so you can move the bracket freely. The bracket has an azimuth line and azimuth guide. Move the dish until the line points to the number you need for your location. Tighten down the azimuth bolt so the dish doesn't move.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us