- 1). Locate the assembly bracket on the back of the dish. This is where the sleeve that the mast slides into is located. The elevation and azimuth (left and right) adjustments are part of the assembly bracket.
- 2). Loosen the elevation bolt and move the dish up and down. The dish has an elevation line and elevation guide. Line up the line with the number you need for your location. Tighten down the elevation bolt so the elevation is set.
- 3). Adjust the azimuth on the dish by loosening the azimuth bolt so you can move the bracket freely. The bracket has an azimuth line and azimuth guide. Move the dish until the line points to the number you need for your location. Tighten down the azimuth bolt so the dish doesn't move.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us