- 1). Take your vitamins. Often, areas of the scalp that have been infected with wigworm or ringworm may be resistant to hair regrowth, because they are not getting adequate circulation to stimulate growth again. Vitamins A, B, C and E, taken orally, can help give your hair the strength to regrow.
- 2). Massage your scalp with olive oil. Do not use "heavy" hands for this, but use a light touch. Smooth the olive oil onto your scalp---not into your hair---with smooth, circular motions. Do not scratch the area with your fingernails. You can do this once a day, if you wish.
- 3). Shampoo with Amla powder. Amla is a natural antioxidant that prevents graying and hair loss, and it can help your scalp recover from the harsh anti-fungal treatments that you may have used to get rid of the ringworm.
- 4). Avoid harsh chemical treatments. Artificial colors, dyes and relaxers can irritate your already-sensitive scalp and prevent the hair from coming back in on the areas where you already had ringworm.
- 5). Stop smoking. Stress and stress-related activities such as smoking can prevent the regrowth of hair. It is important to remain calm and relaxed in order to give your hair the best chance at regrowth.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time