- 1). Pry off the triangular panel at the front top edge of the door panel, using the tip of a panel tool.
- 2). Remove a single Phillips screw from the center of the trim piece backing the door release handle, using a Phillips screwdriver.
- 3). Pry out two rubber grommets in the door pull-handle's recesses with the tip of a flat-blade screwdriver. Remove the Phillips screws underneath the grommets.
- 4). Remove five Phillips screws located along the lower and back edge of the door panel.
- 5). Pry around the perimeter of the door panel with a panel tool. Lift the panel up and off the door.
- 6). Remove four Phillips screws from the perimeter of the speaker. Pull out the speaker and disconnect the speaker wires plugged into the back.
- 7). Repeat the previous steps for the other door.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Criteria for Choosing an Electric Shaver
- Alphagrip Keyboard Vs Qwerty Keyboard
- Art Company Shoes Toe The Line
- MAC Coupons - New MAC Coupons
- Know Your Customer Before You Write Your Postcard
- Suggestions That Can Be Used From Responsibles Seo Professionals
- Why Go For Christian Dior Bags?
- What Is Network Marketing? (Part 2) Rules of Direct Sales
- The Keys for Success in Multi Level Marketing
- Quality Internet Optimization Services Or Internet Visibility Optimization
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us