- 1). Pry off the triangular panel at the front top edge of the door panel, using the tip of a panel tool.
- 2). Remove a single Phillips screw from the center of the trim piece backing the door release handle, using a Phillips screwdriver.
- 3). Pry out two rubber grommets in the door pull-handle's recesses with the tip of a flat-blade screwdriver. Remove the Phillips screws underneath the grommets.
- 4). Remove five Phillips screws located along the lower and back edge of the door panel.
- 5). Pry around the perimeter of the door panel with a panel tool. Lift the panel up and off the door.
- 6). Remove four Phillips screws from the perimeter of the speaker. Pull out the speaker and disconnect the speaker wires plugged into the back.
- 7). Repeat the previous steps for the other door.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us