- 1). Fill a medium pot with filtered water, and bring to a boil.
- 2). Add one tablespoon of the following herbs: organic buckthorn bark, organic goldenseal leaf, organic licorice root, and organic slippery elm bark, as well as 1/2 teaspoon of organic rhubarb root. Bring to a boil. Lower heat to medium-low, cover pot, and let simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 3). Strain out the herbs. Drink a cup of the decoction three times a day (with one following the morning and afternoon intake of psyllium seed, discussed in Step 4).
- 4). Mix one rounded teaspoon of organic ground psyllium seed into an eight ounce glass of filtered water. Add one teaspoon of powdered chicory root. Drink quickly before psyllium seed clumps. Intake twice daily, followed by a cup of the prepared decoction mentioned above.
- 5). Intake 1/2 cup organic yogurt with oats and banana at breakfast and dinner.
- 6). Add one or two cloves of garlic to breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time