Sending flowers from a local florist
- 1). Obtain the address of the person to whom you'll be sending the flowers. You will need to provide it to the florist.
- 2). Visit your local florist. You can find a listing of florists in the phone book or by doing an Internet search for florists in your area.
- 3). Choose a floral arrangement. Ask your florist for help if you are unsure about what to send.
- 4). Provide the florist with the recipient's address and let him or her know if the flowers need to be there on a certain date. Fill out a card to include with the gift, and sign your name so the person knows who sent the flowers.
- 5). Pay for the flowers.
Sending flowers from the Internet
- 1). Obtain the address of the person to whom you'll be sending the flowers. You will need to enter it before you check out and pay for the flowers online.
- 2). Visit a floral delivery website such as Proflowers.com, 1800flowers.com, FTD.com or Telefora.com. You can find a comprehensive listing of floral delivery sites by doing an Internet search.
- 3). Search for a floral arrangement on the website. Depending on the site, flowers are categorized by occasion, price or flower type.
- 4). Select the arrangement you would like to send and enter the address where they need to be delivered as well as the desired delivery date. Write a note to send to the recipient and include your name so the person knows who sent the flowers.
- 5). Check out by entering your address and credit card information. You should receive an e-mail confirmation of your order and another e-mail to let you know when the flowers are delivered.