- 1). Update your firmware. The 2.2.1 version is now obsolete, but you can update your iPod for free using iTunes. Just connect your iPod to a USB port on your Internet-enabled computer using your iPod USB cable, open the iTunes software, click the "iPod" icon in the left column and click "Search for Update." If an update appears, click the "Update" button.
- 2). Restore your iPod. The "Restore" process is considered the ultimate iPod fix, as it wipes your hard drive and returns your device to its original default settings. Just connect to your iPod to your computer, open iTunes, click the "iPod" icon and click the "Restore" button. Make sure to back up your music, videos and other content before restoring if you can.
- 3). Drain your battery. If your inability to restart results from a frozen iPod, and connecting your iPod to your computer fails to remedy the issue, just leave the device until the battery power depletes. Afterward, recharge the battery and retry steps 1 and 2.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us