- 1). Launch the PeerBlock software from your computer.
- 2). Click "List Manager" followed by "Add."
- 3). Type "Steam" in the description field.
- 4). Click "Add URL." Enter the URL "http://list.iblocklist.com/?list=steam" (without the quotation marks).
- 5). Select "Allow" as the type and click "OK" to save all changes. PeerBlock will allow Steam access and you will be able to connect to Steam.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
- Get Momentum to Your Online Business Thorough Email Marketing Services
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us