- 1). Measure a piece of polychloroprene measuring 9 1/2 inches by 7 1/2 inches. Cut it out with sharp scissors.
- 2). Wrap the polychloroprene piece so the two shorter sides meet. Overlap the edges by 1/2 inch.
- 3). Spread a very thin layer of cyanoacrylate adhesive along the edge between the two pieces of polychloroprene. Do not rub it in.
- 4). Hold the seam closed for five minutes. The adhesive should take hold almost instantly, but to be on the safe side you should hold it in place for a few minutes. Let it set completely for eight hours before using the koozie.
- 5). Besides keeping your drink cold, the koozie gives you a grip to hold onto the bottle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us