- 1). Click "Start" and select "Control Panel." Type "mouse" into the search box in the upper right corner of the screen (without quotation marks), then select "Mouse" from the results.
- 2). Click the "Device Settings" tab. Select your touchpad, then click the "Settings" button. Click "Scrolling."
- 3). Select "Scroll Selected Item" to use scrolling in an active window or object. Click "Scroll Item Under Pointer" to use scrolling in the window or object underneath the mouse pointer. The window does not need to be active when this option is selected.
- 4). Drag the slider to the right or left to increase or decrease the scrolling speed.
- 5). Click "One-Finger Scrolling." Check "Enable Vertical Scrolling" and "Enable Horizontal Scrolling" to scroll in either direction with one finger.
- 6). Check "ChiralMotion Scrolling" to scroll up, down, right or left on a page while moving your finger in a circular motion.
- 7). Check "Enable EdgeMotion When Scrolling" to continue scrolling when your finger reaches the bottom of the laptop mouse; check "Enable Coasting" to continue to scroll through a page even when you life your finger from the touchpad surface.
- 8). Click "Apply," then "OK," to fix the mouse scrolling problems on the laptop. Click "OK" to close the "Mouse Properties" window.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us