- 1). Click "Start" and select "Control Panel." Type "mouse" into the search box in the upper right corner of the screen (without quotation marks), then select "Mouse" from the results.
- 2). Click the "Device Settings" tab. Select your touchpad, then click the "Settings" button. Click "Scrolling."
- 3). Select "Scroll Selected Item" to use scrolling in an active window or object. Click "Scroll Item Under Pointer" to use scrolling in the window or object underneath the mouse pointer. The window does not need to be active when this option is selected.
- 4). Drag the slider to the right or left to increase or decrease the scrolling speed.
- 5). Click "One-Finger Scrolling." Check "Enable Vertical Scrolling" and "Enable Horizontal Scrolling" to scroll in either direction with one finger.
- 6). Check "ChiralMotion Scrolling" to scroll up, down, right or left on a page while moving your finger in a circular motion.
- 7). Check "Enable EdgeMotion When Scrolling" to continue scrolling when your finger reaches the bottom of the laptop mouse; check "Enable Coasting" to continue to scroll through a page even when you life your finger from the touchpad surface.
- 8). Click "Apply," then "OK," to fix the mouse scrolling problems on the laptop. Click "OK" to close the "Mouse Properties" window.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us